Monday, December 28, 2009

new years eve

well apparently I didn't need to create an account because I already had one...how or when that happened I'm not quiet(I never know how exactly to spell that word i never know if it is spelled quiet or quite...there will most likely be a lot of these little side notes.)sure. But I never updated it so here I am. The only thing on my mind right now is new years eve. We are supposed to get snow all day and night which means I am stranded at my house all alone(my dogs too of course, they would be offended if I left them out. My parents will still be in Florida and Andy, his family, and the friends I normally hang out with will all be stranded in Argyle. This stinks.
Wait, I'm sitting here complaining about how I am not going to go hang out with friends for one night. Stranded in my nice, warm house that has heat and cable. Oh yeah I have it really rough. It's not like there aren't thousands of people around the world who could care less its new years eve, don't have a house to spend it in, or don't even have the resources to know what day it is. This will probably be long because as I stated I'm home alone and my parents are in Florida so I'm pretty much just letting my mind flow to my fingertips that are furiously pressing each key. Anyways back to my point. I'm being silly it really is not a big deal. I read a verse in Philippians the other day about complaining "Do all things without complaining and disputing that you may become blameless and harmless, children of God without fault in the midst of a crooked and perverse generation, among whom you shine as lights in the world" 2:16 We complain a lot. I feel like just being an American makes you want to complain. Sometimes we complain so much we don't realize how truly blessed we are in the first place.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.