So I love that God knows exactly what we need to hear and when we need to hear it. It's like He is God of our lives or something like that ;)
But anyways another thing I have been stressing about(yes I allow myself to get stressed to much I know) was the budget Andy and I have been trying to make and I keep freaking out because I am not sure where all this money that we need is going to come from and how we are going to make it when we will only have like .10 cents in our account after the bills and blah blah blah. But then as I was in the Word this morning God kinda slapped me out of it haha. So I was reading Luke and stumbled upon this beautifulness:
"And He said to His disciples, 'For this reason I say to you, do not worry about your life, as to what you will eat; nor for your body as to what you will put on. For life is more than food and the body more than clothing. Consider the ravens for they neither sow nor reap; they have no storeroom nor barn, and yet God feeds them; how much valuable you are then the birds! And which of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life span? If you then cannot do even a very little thing, why do you worry about the other matters? Consider the Lilies, how they grow; they neither toil nor spin; but I tell you, not even Solomon in all his glory clothed himself like one of these. But if God so clothes the grass in the field, which is alive today and tomorrow is thrown into the furnace, how much more will He clothe you? You of little faith! And do not seek what you will eat and what you will drink, and do not keep worrying. For all these things nations of the world eagerly seek; but your Father knows you need these things. But seek His Kingdom and these things will be added to you. Do not be afraid little flock, for your Father has chosen gladly to give you the kingdom."
Luke 12:22-32
This is one of those things that I always knew and knew it was in the Bible but it's just so cool when God just reminds you He is in control and reminds me that no matter what He is still God and I cannot be Him.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.