Wednesday, January 13, 2010

It's wierd

Okay so things at Hudson Valley Community College got like severely screwed up. Liberty like sent them the wrong kind of transcripts or some weird thing and apparently you have to have all your classes paid for by Friday and with out transcripts you cannot get any financial aid. So in short I was screwed. So as I was freaking out I was like okay well...I will call LU and like see if I can like re-register for this semester or something but I knew that really wasn't what I was supposed to do because I am like 100% sure that God called me home.But I called anyways and....that was a no-go also. So I called Andy and I was like freaking out about like what I was going to do and like how am i going to go to college and how I'm like already behind for classes on my major and I can't get this far behind....etc etc etc. But then Andy, all cool and collected, was like why don't you call the LU online office and see if you can still register for classes online, the ones that start in February,because they already have all your information and all that stuff. So I called and in literally like 5 min they had like completely set me up. All they had to do was confirm my information and tell the financial aid office. So long long long story short. I'm taking all LU online classes this semester. And Melissa comes today and I am like sooooo freaking excited. Then Jill comes. Then Jenny. But not Abbie, I miss her like sooo much, its going to be so weird to like hear about what they are all doing and like not be a part of it. But its all good. And she needs to come visit me. please. It's really wierd that I was completely done with LU but it some weird way God was like yup you need to go home but LU isn't completely done with you yet. At least I don't have to feel like a dork anymore wearing all my LU apparel ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.