This is the magic that happens when a college student is introduced to the world.
Sunday, January 24, 2010
Life's about to get a little more intresting
Well I got a job! Praise God! And classes start in about 2 weeks. So i feel as though my current schedule of waking up-Bible-food-nothing-nothing-sleep again is about to get backhanded in the face! On top of this about to be craziness Andy is considering the Military. I really have mixed feelings. I mean of course if this is God's plan for his life then I 100 percent will support him and be behind him but I just want make like 1000% sure that he is not just making the decision for wrong reasons. Like my parents told me that one way we could get married would be if andy were to do this and I told him that(this was like Thanksgiving break) and he didn't want to at all and now he does. So A. I really think for him to have such a humongous change of heart it either has to be a God thing...or Andy is really way more bored than I think he is. But he isn't a irrational decision maker and he always makes sure that he has peace with God before he makes any decision so I really should not be worrying about it. and if he does we could get married like way sooner than my parents had said we could which would be a wonderous thing.But God is completely in control no matter what decision Andy makes. Other news in life I miss my friends like crazy! I really really really can not wait to go see them all which is hopefully going to be really really soon because I'm not to sure that I can continue on too many more days with out my wonderful family. However I really love that they call me so much. I know that it probably won't be like this as soon as the semester gets heavier but I seriously have heard from at least one of them every day! I love that even though I'm like a bajillion miles away they still call me when they are just having a crap day and need to talk, or because they just discovered they have chocolate melted in their pockets, or just call me to tell me how much they miss me and andy. I really love them all :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.