Friday, June 18, 2010

Way too long!

Okay so I haven't blogged in quite some time. Probably because nothing has really happened and yet thousands of things has happened which is sorta making life super stressful! So I think I am going to make this blog into more of a list of things that are going on!
1) I got a promotion!!!!!! YAY! yeah i'm pretty much super stoked and wicked excited and I really love my job. But at the same time there are 2 other girls that applied for the job and they are super mad they didn't get it because they both have worked there a lot longer than me but they aren't mad at the bosses they are mad at me. And in case you did not know I really hate drama and I don't talk about people but they are acting like 5th graders and telling people all this terrible stuff about me! AH! SO yeah I love my job but its kinda yucky right now. But there is this one boy Justin who I work with...He writes on my fb wall all the time and his profile picture is kinda ghetto...which I think is really funny ...but anyways he has been super nice and tells them drama girls off for me all the time haha.
2) I am really sad you can't come. But I know that we will get to see each other whenever God wills it t happen. Which hopefully will be sometime in the near future before my wedding happens.
3) Jill still hasn't tried on dresses so I am not sure what one I pick yet haha.
4) Andy and I talked about and are praying about maybe moving to Virginia with in the next year or year in a half. Our life really is there. I feel like God wanted us to come home for awhile but I also feel like he is calling us back to Virginia. Hopefully I will be able to be promoted again before we leave and then I really want to apply for a assistant manager position down there and then we could definately move and then he would find a job once we got down there or something to that effect. I would miss my family but not as much as I miss all of you guys ;)
And I think that is it and now I really need to go make my lunch and got to work.

Love and miss you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.