There is not too much going on as far as wedding planing. Kinda a stalemate right now.I haven'y picked a dress yet because Jillian still has to go and try them on. So it may be a few weeks. I may be able to get a few days off I still have to check work has been kinda crazy lately. Oh and I throughly enjoyed your song, name and artist please so I can put it on me ipod and I very much am enjoying this song right now--http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAKBXBXz1fo - I most definately cried the first time I heard it. Not really sure why I'm just one of those people that can cry at songs..I'm a mush haha. But I really love it. Like you can just hear his heart crying out. He wrote this song when him and his wife were going through a rough patch. idk it is just a good song.
thats about it. I miss you :(
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.