Thursday, July 29, 2010

Rollercoasters make me sick!

Okay so there are only 7 more months until the wedding so we are starting to actually plan things and go to meetings and all that crazy stuff! However as wonderful as it is to be drawing nearer and nearer to that day, I feel as though I am still being pulled into a million different directions. I love that I have so many people (my mom, my step-mom, my dad, andys mom and dad) that all want to help and give me their input but when did it become The Sue-Amy-Mark-Lynne-Mike wedding and not the Heather and Andrew one....?? AH! And like everytime I make a tiny tiny step in wedding planning progress my mom freaks out and calls me all upset, and it's like seriously can I not do anything with out making everyone angry at me. I cannot wait until our Wedding Day because that will mean all the planing is over. Okay now that I am done with my little vent I can update you on some stuff that have been able to accomplish.

#1 we picked flowers-http://blog.emilieduncan.net/flowers-101-ranunculus/  
      -They are super pretty, in season, and they are decently priced...not sure if I am going to do just bouquets of them or if I am going to put some little flower in there too. What do you think dear MOH?

#2 I know there is more than just that but I cannot for the life of me think of it. haha

Anyways my step-mom also asked me if I could give her your number, I think so you guys can collaberate as far as the bridal shower even though your all the way in Virginia she still wants to bounce ideas off you and stuff.I just can't wait, and I can't wait to see everyone when they come up for the wedding. I miss you.

And I remembered #2 we picked a honeymoon spot :)  http://www.vrbo.com/46966

we just have to wait to hear back from them because to tell us a price for a week during the "off season"

You look pretty when you read my blog.
Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.