Random question do you know how long before a wedding the guys are supposed to rent thier tuxes? Because I have no clue.
Oh and I still don't have a florist or DJ! My head is spinning a little.
Oh and I'm sick.
Okay sorry for the rant! haha! I miss you a lot! And seriously cannot wait to see you! And in good news I am now fulltime at work! Which is almost equilivlent to a promotion because only like 15 other people are full time haha yay me! I love my job it's sooo much fun!
Let me show you just how much fun :)
We got to make a giant Beer Stein for this district thing we had to go to. Each store in our district was a country and we were Germany so my boss decided a beer stein was a good representation haha.
So this event thing pretty much we got paid to eat lots of yummy food. Play Games and hang out with this guy.^^(This "Homer" happens to be my friend and co-worker Josh)
So yeah and Chris and Jen had their baby which I told you but she is just too adorable
And Lily is still pretty adorable as well
Well dear that is pretty much my life at the moment. I love pictures and I jsut put all my cellphone pictures on my computer so I decided I would share!
Love you lots and lots and miss you like crazy!






No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.