This is the magic that happens when a college student is introduced to the world.
Saturday, November 13, 2010
You are Golden
So Jesus is pretty awesome. I had to be sure to blog about this right away because Andy and I just had possibly the best conversation in our entire relationship. So I have been kinda slacking in my walk with God lately I'm not 100 percent sure why but there has just Been some sin that I had not been dealing with and I finally gathered up the courage to talk to him about it( because me being my self I had let myself be convinced that if I told him he would be mad) he wasn't(obviously). Anyways so we have this conversation and He prayed with me and for me and for him and finally I said wow thank you God has reAlly just shown himself through you so much and he continued to pray and then I said wow that was great to gt off my chest and he goes "I've just been waitin for you" I have never in my life actually felt more like God had just talked to me through another person ever in my life. I honestly felt like it was God speaking to me. Then he started humming Golden by switchfoot which is totally the song that you had told me reminded you of me and that I blogged about a few weeks ago. God is just beautiful and I cannot believe how much he just showed me in one night. Well I love you and sorry for any spelling or capitalization errors doing his from my iPod.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.