So I have only 4 minutes to blog before I have to go to work! However I wanted to blog because I haven't in ages and your blogging all the time again has inspired me!
Okay so I listened to the song you had in your last blog and it is soooo pretty!
I have no idea what to even put in this blog, I have been sick and home the last week so there is like absolutely nothing new happening in my life at the moment except that I am no longer sick haha.
I am soo super excited for you to come! Like, sooo excited! And I am pretty excited that i dont have to work for another week because you are coming! Haha.
Okay well my four minutes(I always feel like I spell that word wrong) are up. So pointless or not my 4 minute blog is done.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.