That was probably the best weekend I have had in a really long time. I feel like I have been so caught up in life lately it was sooo nice to just have a weekend to kick back and relax and it helped that you and Elijah were there too. I simply can not wait for you guys(if Elijah is coming too) to come back in two months so we can have even more fun! Oh and tell your brother if he does come it is required that he does the worm at least one time! I think our t-shirts is my most favorite thing ever. It is simply amazing and everytime I wear it I think of you!
So I just stumbled upon an entire drawer of pajamas that I had completely forgotten about. Like had no idea I even owned them until I saw them in that drawer, and I thought it was interesting that our brains can just completely shut things out like that. "out of sight, out of mind" is probably one of the most true cliche's ever. And as I was thinking about that I realized how much I can do that with my walk with God. When things get stressful and crazy, or I think that I can do things my way because I know soo much(not). I can just completely shove God out, not read my bible, do everything, and hide Him in my pajama drawer. I can to continue doing things my own way. But unlike a drawer full of pajamas that can sit and rot, our God lives, breaths, and moves in our lives, He continually pursues us until we come back to him, and the most beautiful part is that no matter how long we shoved God into our forgotten pajama drawer He is there to open his arms and welcome us back. How beautiful and wonderful is that?!!? That we have a God that wants us to be his, that wants us to have a relationship with Him. He wants to work through us, us who are completely unworthy of anything, to spread His Light throughout the world!
God is just way to cool!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.