So I feel a little weird blogging this because I am currently talking to you but what ever. So anyways, I told my parents about Colorado and it was one of those nights that I knew God was in complete control because it went sooooo excellently well. They were totally supportive and excited for us and it was absolutely great! However along with that I had to start telling people at work...which sucked. I almost cried when I had to tell Josh and Justin..which sucked. Josh and Justin and I are always together at work...like it is a very very weird day when they are not there, and me telling them I am moving to Colorado made me realize that every day is going to be one of those weird days until I become friends with the new people at the Home Depot there.
It was really hard to tell Josh, like different then it was telling Justin. I don't really know why but it just was. He wasn't exactly happy about it It's like I think he understands but doesn't like it, and he keeps calling me Colorado which is a little obnoxious and by a little I mean very. I am really worried about transferring. Like I love my store so much, as odd as it is they are like a second family to me. Seeing as I see them more than my first family lol. I am going to miss them soo much. And I am really worried that my new store is not going to be like that at all. What if they don't like me or something? lol Yes I know I sound like a 13 year old girl but I am just going to miss my store family a lot, especially Josh and Justin.
I feel like this blog is very rambley, but all I really wanted to talk about was how much I am going to miss them.
However i am still soo excited about moving. It is going to be a really great way for Andy and I to start our new life together! And I really can feel God in all of this and that is just so cool
So as much as I may miss my friends here I know that God has a plan and that there is a lot in store for me and Andy in Colorado!!!!!
See you in 7 or 8 weeks!!
Love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.