Friday, April 29, 2011

Abigail.

To be One Hundred percent honest, I have not read Abbie's blog in awhile, pretty much when I don't blog, it's because I haven't been reading hers. I always have this crazy, unnecessary,  urge to blog after reading Abbie's. For example, it is currently 10:33pm and I have to work tomorrow, yet, I feel the need to blog because I just read her blog for the last hour. I don't think I tell her enough how talented I think she is. I seriously think about that every time I read her blog. She takes breath taking photos, is the best painter I know, she writes more eloquently than most college students(much better than I), and on top of that she just down right loves the Lord. I think if there is one friend of mine that is an inspiration for my walk with Jesus, it's her. I know she doesn't always feel like it, but that girl shines with love for Jesus, even when she is crazy down in the dumps. Reading her blog reminds me of why we are friends, and why out of the 300 people in our GNED class, God somehow put us together.
Seriously Abbie your awesome and I miss you like crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.