That has become a very popular joke in the Randes household ever since Andrew and I got married. Every time I want something or don't feel good the automatic response is "oh it's because your pregnant". It is pretty comical. And seriously you would not believe how much more you notice baby's after you are married, the thought always goes "Aww, adorable little baby, OH, I could make one of those now if I wanted to" haha I laugh at myself seriously every time. I think when Andy and I do have kids(which will be awhile, unless God has plans I don't realize) we are going to have fabulous children. Seriously, not to pat myself on the back, but how could our kids not be awesome haha.
Also a girl that I grew up with just had a baby, and her little girl is absolutely adorable.
Odessa Joon Kribbs.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.