I feel old.
I mean i know that I am not, I'm only 19, but for some reason, today, I feel it. It all started out with a conversation with Hannah(Andy's younger sister). She went to her first high school dance over the weekend and she got all dressed up and looked super pretty and She has a boyfriend now. Which is super exciting I am really happy for her and I am about 97% sure they are going to get married some day anyways. We were taking about how excited she is and all that stuff and it just made me feel really old. I mean I know I haven't been there all her life but she is just like a little sister to me and she has grown up so much the past 4 years it makes me feel super old! And not to mention now I have my own place, all I do is clean, cook, and work. I feel like an old lady haha.
I have sorta felt this way my whole life. Every time I meet someone new they think I am at least in my early to mid twenties, which is odd considering I am shorter than most every person I know.
But other than feeling a little "beyond my years", life is over all good. I have a great husband, a adorable little apartment, a good job, andy has a job, and I have the best God ever!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.