Tuesday, March 9, 2010

my tree-hugger mobile

Okay so God is really great! I am hopefully getting a new car as soon as Saturday. It's a 2002 Subaru Forester. Like Jenny's but a little newer. I'm super excited! This blog is going to take me a very long time to accomplish because I'm trying to watch the new NCIS so I can only blog on commercial breaks, but we DVRed it so we could watch American Idol which makes commercial breaks like 5seconds which is awesome but obnoxious when you are trying to accomplish something during the commericial breaks. But anyways, I go back to work tomorrow, I'm excited, but a little nervous and really glad that I do not have to drive and that there is still going to be a few more days until I have to drive again, because lets face it, I'm a little scared to drive again, I really do not want to get in another accident. But my new car, well I really shouldn't say its mine yet, loan and such has to be approved and all that jazz (my parents and I agreed that I was responsible enough to have a low car payment and get a newer used car. YAY, ironic, I get in a car accident and my parents deem me responsible, huh?) But anyways my dad dubbed it "The Tree Hugger Mobile" because Jenny is from Oregon and Oregon has Tree hugger's and Jenny drives a Forester, ergo(I added ergo, my dad doesn't use fancy words) Foresters are tree hugger mobiles. haha I love dads and their lines of thinking, but then I went on about how I wanted it to go hiking and camping, which usually requires 4wd and lots of mud and Andy and I do this alot, my dad looked at me and went "exactly a 'Tree Hugger Mobile'". So I officially dubbed it the tree-hugger mobile. so yeah I understand that this blog is sorta pointless but I thought I would share my current life with you, and I am super bummed that Lynchburg will not see my darling face for awhile :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.