This is the magic that happens when a college student is introduced to the world.
Friday, March 5, 2010
Wait, what its Friday?
Okay so I'm extremely tired and I really need to go to bed because I have to work tomorrow and its going to be really busy because Vermont is stupid and decided to have a tax-free day tomorrow where anything you buy in the state is tax free, and home depot likes children and there is a kids day tomorrow and I'm almost positive tomorrow is Saturday. Wow. Okay so reason for blog is life is on overload. I feel as though when my life is super stressful I tend to blog like 5 bajillion times in a day becuase it really is stress relieving and it helps me empty. But yeah so random story about life, I really love my job, but I'm really tired of being hit-on and asked out by old creepy men, because believe it or not it happens like on a daily basis especially if my work day over laps with some of the guys that work frieght. There is this one guy who I work with that continues to call me hun or hunny evertime I work and seriously I will shoot him eventually. I really feel like there was an actual purpose of this blog, like there was a serious something I had to talk about, but my mind is fried.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.