Wednesday, April 21, 2010

lkksfklgj5oeiru0q402u hcjbrjehke;flcv

help help help help help! My life is going absolutely crazy. Work and shcool are super busy and Andy and I are having a super hard time trying to find a date for the wedding because of family and babies and people in Virginia and parents and all these outward things that shouldn't really matter but do! and I'm getting super stressed about it and I feel like andy doesn't understand and I really don't want to wait to get married until next summer but if we want everyone there we may have to and it really sucks and I really need your help and my finger hurts from typing and aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
thats how I feel at the moment. I need to go to bed so I can function in the morning.
loveu

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.