This is the magic that happens when a college student is introduced to the world.
Friday, April 30, 2010
hmmm?
Why do you think we question God? Like this AM I was reading Matthew and I was sitting there and I was like no matter how many times Jesus beat the Pharisees logic they still continued to question Him and who He was. I was thinking to my self "Boy they were dumb" But then my self continued to think and it was like "Woah self, not to fast you do it all the time to!" and self was correct. When I was praying about moving home and after I moved home I questioned God decision all the time "Are you sure God?" But now look at how much he has done and with my life since I have been home, then entire time He knew His plan and I was sorta reminded this morning that no matter what God has a plan...and He is always correct, no matter how much better we think our plan is :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.