Sunday, May 2, 2010

ohboy ohboy ohboy

As you know school is ending which I am super pumped about because then I actually get to start this wedding planning craziness. Woot woot! Also! I vote then when school ends instead of driving home you drive straight here and love with me for awhile. I will send you home to your family eventually. And I think that you should bring Elijah as your date for my wedding. and and and there were other things but I'm too tired to think, OH! Andrew and I went on a bike ride and I realized how much more in shape he is then I. Ew. So yeah, it was rather fun but I am beat because there was no way to get back to my house except up a very large hill. Very large! So yeah I am completely expecting to be sore tomorrow. And I miss you and I feel like we have been failing at skyping and I really need it to happen because I miss your beautiful face.
I think thats it
I understand it makes no sense
But I love you
and this is not a poem
But I was going to make it one
But I am no good at rhyming
and I forget how to make haikus
Night dear

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.