So yes I saw her and she is pretty...but not as pretty as you :) (I'm being serious there not just saying that because you're my friend). And that does always seem to be the case that all the mean girls are pretty...or their not pretty but they act mean so everyone thinks they are pretty...life of going to public school(lame).
I really don't have too much to blog about. Except that remember that Tim kid I said I worked with, he was a photographer, he started with me, and then he as lame and went to pursue his dream in NYC. Well he is coming home for like 3 days so we are having lunch today to catch up on life so I am super pumped about that! :)
I will probably blog again later about what happened. And I do not mind at all if you move the strap too the back...and if you wanted we could try and find a cute little jacket or like shall to go over it. Anything for you dearest MOH. :) And we did fail at skyping....I was thinking about that last night while I was watching American Idol. Maybe I will text you today after my lunch and see if you can skype.
I love you! :D And miss you a lot.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.