Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Classes are over!...almost

So now that classes are over wedding planning can finally begin :) Super exciting :)So here's whats happened so far..

1. We set a date...March 19 2011 which I'm pretty sure is the week of your Spring break, correction, that is the week of your Spring Break, and just to let you know you are living here that week..or I will lose my mind and Andy will end up having to marry someone else because you can't marry someone with no mind

2. We have pretty much decided on a place it's called Christ the King its this Christian center place an dis relatively cheap :)
http://www.christ-the-king-center.org/Facilities/CtKChapel.cfm

3. My enter button is being wierd and I have to click it like 30 times for one line...that was off topic I know. Anyways, continuing my dress shopping adventure with Andrew mommy today :D

Okay my enter button is throughly annoying me now so this is all I am going to blog for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.