I love love love love love the short one. I just have to have Jill try it on...but shes recovering from surgery so she can't just yet but I'll let you know a final decision eventually. So what I'm sorta planning is you in the lighter green color and the other two in the darker color...or a different darker green. Then Timmy will be matching you(he's best man) then Chris and Seth(who I'm pretty sure is in the wedding haha) will match the other girls then Andy will match me with like Silver or something.
And then did I tell you that I think everyone will wear chucks to match their dress and suit...I think that would be fun...and way comfy. And you can wear them more than once. So yeah but I'm not sure.
Also we booked places...Woot!
The ceremony will be at Christ the King in the chapel and then the reception is at the Saratoga Elks club I think there are links in a previous blog somewhere.....?
And I'm working on one of those silly wedding websites hahah
http://www.mywedding.com/heatherandandrewswedding/index.html
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.