Thursday, May 13, 2010

Men and their Manly Man Night Time

Abbie and I are friends because she understands my language. Even when I can't spell anything right ever and I make up words.

Have you ever seen the Etrade commercials because they are sorta my fave...the ones with the talking babies. One just came on and reminded me how much I love them . Because there is no better advertising than talking babies. Andy is trying to hit random buttons and screw me up so if there is random letters that is why.

Continuing my dress shopping adventure on Saturday :)I will most likely put up pictures on here sometime...we all know how on top of things I am when it comes to posting things up here ;)

So lately my dad has been working on a race car for a guy he knows. So every Thursday at the Zwinge household has become "Man Night". So I trekked from the house to the foreign land of The Garage and snapped some photos/ Now keep in mind flash broken+night time+florescent light=grainy=lame.


They smoke cigars at Man Time.....
Uncle-"Hello Heather....wait your a girl! Why are you at man time?????!?!?!?!"

They use tools at Man Time....


And Power tools too....

Brother-"Heather are you seriously down here, ITS MAN TIME!"
-More Tools during man time..

Brother again-"Seriously Heather I will spray you with the pressure washer if you do not leave Manly Man Time"
Me-"Okay, okay, okay I am going to go blog now anyways...bye"


So basically they smoke cigars, work on cars, and smell like gas when they come in the door(which I sorta love that smell so thats okay).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.