Monday, May 31, 2010

Napoleon Dynamite

I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I didn't actually mean for that to be in capital letters but I accidentally hit caplocks and I decided to keep it becuase I thought that it would get across my point that I can not wait to see you. Like seriosuly I am going to invent a time machine and fastfoward to when you are here and then to my wedding lol. So yeah I'm super tired but my parents are watching a movie really loud in the other room so i cannot sleep :( I am so tired because andrew and I slept out side under the stars(aka with no tents) last night. It was super fun, we had a campfire, then we stayed up and talked for awhile then fell asleep. I love him a lot. I love that he can still give me butterflies even though we have been together 3 years. I swear that is how you know that person is the one that after no matter how long a time they can still do things to give you butterflies in your tummy :) Idk there are just days that I especially realize how lucky I am to have him and how awesome his relationship with God is and how good of a spiritual leader he will be for me and for our future family. I am so sleepy. I tend to rant when I am tired...I feel like it is my mind trying to empty itself completely before I go to bed so I can just fall right to sleep instead of think and then sleep. I really hope this movie is almost over. I feel like it would be super cool if your brother came :D I really want to meet him and for some reason I think him and Andrew would get along really well. Even though I don't know him I just have that feeling haha. I feel like there was a reason behind this blog. That I really did have something important to tell you not just go on an endless rant to take up 10 minutes of your life you will never regain.
Well who knows. I've thought about switching to tumblr...but I still think that it would be like cheating on my google browser....is it sad that I feel guilty about cheating on a inadimate browser. haha I'm cool.

Oh I did remember my serious thing I had to tell you. I'm really worried about my mom. Like I'm not sure ow well she is doing out in Western NY and I know she really misses me and matt and andy and colleen and Lily and it has been really hard for us all to get together and my mom doesn't handle missing people well. Sometime(not in blog form...or maybe) I will explain the entire story of my mom but it is too late for me to think it all through and write down right this moment. So anyways please pray for her...and that I can be strong no matter what happens. We are all sorta at the brim with my mom and one more "episode" of sorts would jsut be too much right now...and I am almost positive she has a new boyfriend. Which scares the living crap out of me. She has dated every craphole one the planet and if there is another one out there it is only time until she finds him...that is an aweful attitude but it is how I feel sometimes so anyways pray about that too.
How is your life? and being home? what can I pray about for you?

I need to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.