Number one I decided I am going to do this(?) after all the words that I think i spell wrong. because I hate spelling and correcting.
So...anyways..I think that my secret agent move earlier(the one I text you about) actually may have worked...because when I got home my journal was moved and my dad asked me if andy and I could be home(my house) for dinner Sunday night!!! Which number one he could really just not miss Andy and there is a high chance that they never saw it...but hey you never know. But pretty much I wrote in my journal how I wish they could see me and Andrew getting married as a good thing not a crisis and that they would pray for God's will to happen, NOT THEIRS! And pretty much..I hope they read it. So yeah...my really awesomely epic blog is coming super soon. You will love it, but for now you just have to bear with my very bad english ;) Oh and the date that we are looking at if all goes accordingly(?) is August 7th? I'm not really sure when LU starts or when you have to be there but let me know because I'm pretty sure that my brain will explode into a million little peieces if you are not here with me beforehand. Now I realize that it would be way more "professional" I guess to call you and ask you this...but since blogging is sorta our thing and I feel like its where we exchange our thoughts on life and love to each other, it feels appropriate(?)and this hold weather Andy I get married tomorrow or 5 years from now, but I would really really love if you would be my Maid of Honor...I can not imagine having anyone else stand next to me up there and I would really love if it were you...now I know I must seem a little silly beucause we aren't even technically engaged yet, but I have been praying about it lots and I feel like I should just ask you now. I know I orginally said that it would be Jill(andy's sister) but I just feel like you are the more appropriate choice haha. So yeah like I said its a bit of an informal way of asking but I feel like it suits our relationship very well. :) I love you and miss you like whoa...and will be thinking of you all day tomorrow when I am not wearing any shoes:) So yeah I know its jumping the gun a little bit...but it was really on my heart a lot tonight so i decided to just put it out there.
Oh and lame news-My mother has a new boyfriend....please pray for that....I haven't really decided what I think about it yet.
enjoy the sun.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.