I have the most wonderful friends in the whole world, who gave me the most awesome bachelorette party. They all told me there were not coming up until tonight, however, they came last night. I had to go on a scavenger hunt through Saratoga to find them all. Then we went and ate at The Circus Cafe in downtown Saratoga(which was amazing). They had lots of awesome games picked out ,including a "That's what she said" one. Every one started out with 10 pins and every time you set someone up for a "Thats what she said" joke, you got to take there pin...Alexcia won! We just had such a crazy fun time and I will definitely remember that night for the rest of my life. God is so awesome to put such wonderful people in my life. They are all such amazing girls and I am so excited for them to be apart of my day tomorrow and I know, although we may not see each other for awhile after this, that we will all be friends for a lifetime.
Seriously, I could not have even wished for a better bachelorette party! Thank you all so much!
Also I am getting married tomorrow!! I can not believe it is only a day away! I am so excited!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.