Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Moving...no it's not a depressing one.

I feel like I have been blogging lately about all the sad things about me moving...and I think it is time for me to stop being negative, move on, and explain that I am actually very, very excited to move!
I can't wait for Andy and I to be able to start our whole new life together. It is a very freeing feeling to be able to let everything go here and just trust God in this whole adventure. I know that this whole thing is going to strengthen my relationship with the Lord so much and that makes me so more excited then absolutely anything!
I am really stoked to see the country...at least parts of it. I really haven't been many places outside of New York other than Vermont(which doesn't count because I live on the border), Massachusetts, Virginia, and Florida(and the states in between which really doesn't count because we only drove through them). I absolutely love road trips! I get this beautiful nostalgic feeling about being American when I drive around it!
Oh yeah and I am excited about my awesome husband to be! He is going to be such a great husband! I love him so much, he is going to be such a great spiritual leader in our home and he just loves me for me, all my crazyness included, I seriously can not wait to share the rest of my life with him! Woot Woot!

Oh boy! I suddenly have a new found motivation to pack!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.