Okay so I know I promised a long time ago that I was not going to go on and on about how much I am going to miss Depot any more!
I lied...
I went to dinner with Josh and Justin tonight, sorta as a last hurrah before I leave and it hit me that after I leave it is probably un-likely I will ever see them again...and if I do it won't be for at least a year! And yes I am so excited to go! I cannot stress that fact enough but these two guys have been a big part of my life the last year and a half. I seriously do not know what I am going to do at work not seeing them every single day! Seriously they are pretty much the reason I like where I work as much as I do! I am going to miss them so much! That is really all I can say about it, I honestly can not put it into any other words than that. They mean a lot to me and it's really going to be so weird for me to go to work and them just not be there.
Who will I play key races with, listen to really awesome songs, who's girlfriend is going to hate me, who is going to tell me everything I am not supposed to know, who am I going to be able to pick on for eating with toothpicks and always ordering cheese fries, have very pointless committee meetings with, yell at whoever the "Nancy" is in my new store, make up new nicknames for me, and who is just simply going to make me look forward to go to work every single day?
Rules for when I leave(did you really expect anything less?)
Please don't forget about me guys and if you don't keep in touch...I'll beat you up( yes you can insert funny short joke here, or man joke?).
My locker is not to be taken over by some weird person and shall remain in our column of lockers!
Also at least one of you is to call me at least once a week to update me on all the store doings and drama...preferably that about Nancy(or Kerry).
And you need to start planning a road trip to come visit me now....tell Charlene she just has to approve it!
You're not allowed to quit The First Committee!(No exceptions Joshua!)
Please tell Paul to "shove-it" at least once(preferably as he is leaving to go to Pittsfield, not realizing how much more Pittsfield sucks, I suppose he will fit in perfectly)
Justin Andrew-You are not allowed to take my flower sun or my "Heatha" off the cashier board...seriously Josh will tell me if you do!
Joshua Wayne(haha)- You need to tell me if Justin ever removes my flower sun off the board!!
I Seriously will miss you guys more than I think you know!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.