Oh boy oh boy oh boy. I had my first day on the floor (that is just cool kid speak for the pleace where all the products and cash registers are) It was crazy! Fun and enjoyable! But crazy!! I really enjoy it a lot like a lot of people laugh when I tell them that I work at Home Depot but it is really a wonderful place to work for the most part everyone is really wonderful and always are really nice and willing to help me. So yeah I'm exhausted but it is totally worth it.
Other news I got asked to be a youth leader at church. We have about 9 girls and 9 boys(there actually may be more boys than that) and they need another girl leader and Hollie asked me!!! Its totally awesome because like I've been really praying and praying and praying pretty much pleading with Him to like show me why I'm here and like how He wanted me here and why He wanted me to come home and BAM! I love when God just bluntly answers prayers like that it makes my heart smile. Okay so I'm sitting here watching TV and typing away and I was just thinking have you ever wondered what life would be like if it were one giant movie. Every time anything you didn't like would happen you could just be like CUT!!!! everyone would freeze and you could do it over yet. I feel like it would be cool and very lame at the same time. It actually really explains why most stars are retarded.
Okay I'm done with my rant.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.