Okay so the answer to the question in your head is yes, I have already blogged once today but seriously I have really quick great news to share. Okay well as I have mentioned previously I really really really love my job. Well since I love my job I have been working extra hard to get my other department certifications done(aka PK's so if you see me mention PK it's home Depot lingo not Preachers Kid which quiet frankly still throws me off from time to time). So anyways I finished my Garden PK today which consists of 4 web based classes reading 3 pamflets 2 booklets and filling out a Booklet and taking some quizzes online. I knew that I was going through quickly but I wasn't really understanding how well I was doing until today. Because as I finished today I was informed that so far, as much as my 4 managers knew, I was the only one in the store to finish a PK with in the first 90 days of working there. So anyways I am like super proud of myself and like all the managers and people are really proud too.
Thats what I had to share
And please share some snow
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.