Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Dear Abbie,
Well first off I would like to say that I am so exauhsted that I can barely keep my eyes open so please don't laugh at me if this doesn't make any sense. Secondly, wow life is crazy!!! It has been one of those days. I was almost late for work becuase some loser forgot that we live in upstate NY and forgot how to drive in the snow so he drove 5mph the entire way there. Then I had to work with this one girl who literally makes me want to slam my head up against the wall for hours rather than talk with her(I do really love my job a lot but sometimes....)then I was just having bad luck with like all my orders and had to call for numbers because they didn't have stickers or I rang it up wrong or the coupon wasn't in the system or blah blah blah. So all day I'm looking at the girl I don't like and in my head going "love her like Jesus, love her like Jesus, love her like Jesus"(apparently those aren't just magic words that make you like someone, who knew) then I was looking at the register screen that was flashing, beeping and yelling at me thinking "you love your job, do all things withuot complaining, you love your job do all things with out complaing...." apparently those aren't majic words either. And I have butt loads of work to do. and I can't spell. please help me.
love,
lonely New York girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.