Wednesday, February 24, 2010

A youtube epiphany!

http://www.youtube.com/user/vlogbrothers#p/u/9/Nyhv80HDSj4
Okay so first off please watch this youtube video before you read this!
Alright! So now that your equipped with the proper knowledge I can now continuing in explaining what just happened. So lately I have been going through this whole umm well I really don't know if photography is what I want to do. And like what if I'm really not that good at it. And like well maybe I can just major in something easier than that. and blah blah blah. And like I haven't really wanted to tell anyone because I feel like I would get the whole like "no you're really great, blah, blah blah" But in my head I'm like oh right well they're just saying that and so on. But as I'm watching this youtube video I'm thinking even if I do suck (which I really don't think I suck)it's okay because like even the most famous of all photographers in the world we're beginners once. And yes there needs to be a sliver of natural talent but for the most part, all things are learned whether we realize or not. Like talking and walking just seem like natural things, but we even sucked at that once too. I feel like a random youtube video is a wierd place to get this whole new motivation on life but it happened. So yeah it's sorta wonderful. Now if I could only find my camera batteries. :(
Oh yeah PS! I'm buried in the snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.