Okay so, I know that Ground Hog's day is all a wise tale but still it is very discouraging when on your way to work at it 7 degrees outside to hear on the radio that some stupid, little, mean animal saw its stupid, little, mean shadow so now everyone is saying there is going to be 6 more weeks of shivering coldness! Who ever created that stupid discouraging tradition is so lame. Anyways I'm done complaining! I like my job so far. Training is sooooo boring. But I started with this one guy Tim and he's pretty cool. Pretty much we are the only two people under the age of 45 and don't smell like stale cigarettes so I'm pretty sure we'll be stuck like glue haha. But he's pretty much a combo of me and Timmy. He's a photog major and he's a pro painter! And he has the name Timmy! Haha.
I really miss my friends. I really didn't think it would be this hard to not see them. But it sucks. I really hate hearing about all the things they did and I couldn't be a part of it because I'm back is silly new york! But God is good and I know He's got a plan it just really stinks to not fully understand it. I wish I could get just a glimpse of the big picture.
But good news! That is seriously not allowed to even be spoken and andy may shoot me for even putting it up here. In fact I know he will but I need to get it out! CHRIS AND JEN ARE HAVING A BABY! which means I'm going to be an auntie AGAIN! I mean seriously like even if Andy and I never get married, even though we probably will, and unless it was like a terrible break up, there's no way I still wouldn't be Auntie Heather to all his siblings children. :)
I started a group on facebook and invited all the lovely faces that I miss so terribly. I thought it would be a cute little way to let them all know that I really really miss them all :)
ttfn
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.