Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I woke up a whole extra hour early this morning. I'm not really sure how it happened it just did. So now I'm stuck trying to fill up my extra hour of time. I'm such a schedule person its really hard for me when things like me spontaneously waking up an extra hour happens. I'm sitting here in my covers listening to my dads truck run and the country channel on the TV in the living room, my dad is convinced that my dogs like country and destroy less things in the house when its on, even though he hates country. My dads truck has seriously been running for like an hour. He always does this, starts his truck and then gets distracted talking to all his guys(We own a construction business)it's really pretty comical. Other news I really think that my life is going to be in overload mode soon, 18 credit hours and 40 hours a week at work may be the end of me, but I need the money and the education so I really shouldn't complain. I feel really bad about Mel and Timmy, like I know that like she went to Virginia and then like we couldn't all come down and he like rally didn't get to talk to her and stuff its just confusing because like she left New York and was like telling me about how like he was the boy that matched everything she wanted and he would fit so well into her family and like now she likes someone else and Timmy is like soo sad. And like I'm not mad at her at all, its just like I really really hate to see Timmy so sad, he's like a brother to me. But it's not really any of my business to be worried about it God has a plan thats bigger than all of us, and sometimes things just don't make any sense at all to us but God knows why he's doing it. But yeah, have I mentioned that I really love my job. I got to learn how to mix paint the other day and it was so much fun. I feel like I am going to learn something everyday and that is really exciting to me. :)
Well, have fun in the snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.