Questions:
1.How many times a year does someone win the lottery?
2.Don’t you think that Bieber got robbed at the Grammy’s? I sure do.
3.What is the longest you have been without a shower?
4.I have man hands. This is not a question, I’m just sayin.
5.Why am I so grumpy when I am sick?
6.Will you tell Andy to write a blog too? I love reading yours.
So I decided to take a spin on your questions and take the very best answer that Google gave me. So here are the answers according to Google.
1.(This one was fairly difficult to find, apparently Google cares more about how to win the lottery than if you can actually win more than once) "There are documented stories of people actually winning the lotto more than once. For example, a man named Erik Martineau won $20,000 on an instant scratchoff ticket from Connecticut Lottery; less than one month later, he won on another scratchoff ticket, this time $1 million. In another example, a Canadian man won $340,000 from Lotto 649 in April of 2007; in November of the same year, he won a $15 million Lotto 649 jackpot. Nobody knows for sure, but it is highly likely that these two lottery winners spent more on tickets after their first big win. Can you win the lottery more than once, then? As I explained, winning the lottery the first time is highly unlikely. But if you do get lucky and win, you might just win again soon after that."
2.(This one was not so hard to find, apparently Google cares more about Bieber) "I can't believe it, Esparanza won for "Best New Artist" over Justin Bieber and Drake who were the only real competitors. Who is this girl? Nobody I know, knows this girl, and has anyone heard her music? I was so sure, that at least Justin Bieber would win the Grammy, because he is like todays Donny Osmond that was back in the day. When Esparaza won for "Best New Artist of the Year", my son's phone was ringing off the hook. All his friends were wondering who is Esparanza. All these unknown were winning Grammys Awards tonight and I was just sick of the whole show. Sorry guys, maybe next year"
3.(This is just nasty) "3 years... though I did use deoderant."
4. Since this is not really a question I just Googled "Man Hands", This is the definition according to Urban Dictionary "(n) Phrase to describe a woman's hands when they are 'less than feminine'. From the TV Show Seinfeld."
(Unless your hands look like this, you do not have "man hands")
5. So I couldn't find this one, but I thought I would share the fact the when I typed the word why into google, the first auto correct question was why is the sky blue. The third was why is the ocean salty? Hopefully that makes you un-grumpy :)
6. Google cannot answer this I will talk with him, he has one, but he doesn't use it all that often. I will convince him to share and to do it more frequently.
Love you! Feel better and research fancy popcorn for Lauren.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.