I really don't know what to blog about tonight, I have so much on my mind that it is all kind of stuck up there and cannot come out.
I am SO very excited to get married! I cannot believe it is in like 2 weeks! Craziness. Also I think I am most excited to be done planning the wedding. I remember when Andy and I first got engaged everyone was like, "You are going to be so relieved when the wedding comes because the planning is so stressful" and I was like that is not going to happen, How could planning something so wonderful be stressful? I was, once again, wrong. I have not been stressed out at all until about 3 days ago. All of a sudden it hit me that I have so much to do and so little time to do it. Why do we do this to ourselves? Wait until very last minute even though I have known about most of these things for awhile? Why why why? I don't want to be one of those people that do everything super super in advanced because that doesn't work out either.
I feel like I can't write right now. Why is it that the moment that I need to drain my thoughts the most they get all stuck up there? I wish someone invented a giant vacuum(It took my 30 times to spell that right) that could just suck out all of our thoughts when they get stuck up there.
I love Jack Johnson
I am a little scared to move to Colorado. But I know God has a plan and that is an awesome comfort. God is so flippen cool!
Random Tangent- I am listening to Pandora and I was listening to my Relient K station and Dark Blue by Jacks Mannequin came on and it 1. Made me confused because I do not really see too much of a connection between the 2 bands. 2. Made me think about Justin because he thinks that it is a really good song...because it is.
I am glad you all let me waste 15 minutes of your life
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.