It's official I am moving 1892.5 miles away from home. Not sure if I have ever been so scared and excited for something ever in my life!
I decided that I should take a few minutes and explain the whole story because God has just been so awesome through this whole adventure! So you remember that back in December Andy had surgery and was out of work for 6 weeks. Well after that 6 weeks was up my dad called us up and was like "guys we need to have you come over and chat" he then proceeded to tell us that he was not going to have enough work for Andy to come back and he wasn't sure when or if he was going to be able to hire him back and not to hesitate if anything else for work came up. So Andy started searching for jobs locally and he really couldn't find anythin. So we prayed and when we were praying we really opened our selves and our plan up to God( you know the way it should be) and God totally came through! Just about right after we started to pray Andys sister Jillian emailed him and said there were openings at compassion, we prayed more, talked to Andys parents, they prayed, i talked to work to see if i could transfer, i am, we sold Andys car with in a half an hour of it being put at the end of the driveway and he bought a plane ticket to fly out on Monday. I mean this all happened within like 2 weeks and everyone just had/ has a complete peace about it.
It is so awesome when we pay attention to what God is doing in our lives because it's not that He either is or isn't in our life it wether we are paying attention to Him or not.
Then came the real test....telling my brother and dad. And seriously without a doubt God was there too because both of them were very supportive and excited. Not that I didn't think they would be but I thought maybe they would be more worried or think I shouldn't but they both are really happy for us and I really hope his whole adventure just becomes a testimony to those around us of what can happen when you just let God be God.
I think sometimes I just need to remember that God already is God and He already has a plan.
Just pray I make it through the next 6 weeks with my fiancé 1892.5 miles away.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.