I know I have been blogging a lot about moving lately and I promise next time I blog it will be about something else but I needed to talk about it again for a moment.
So I think my dad just finally realized that I am moving 3/4 of the way across the country. Because at first he was fine with it, and then, last night he comes up to me and was like "You know how far away Colorado is right", and while saying this hugged me and started to cry. It was so sad. My dad doesn't cry. Other than this the last time I remember seeing my dad cry was when Dale Earnhart died....just kidding, kinda, but anyways he doesn't ever cry and it was very sad and I am going to miss him, but I am so excited to go it outweighs the missing people part, most of the time.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.