Sunday, February 6, 2011

Moving

So tonight after work Jaci Justin and I just hung out for a little while and it made me miss them so much all ready! After Jaci left Justin and I just hung out and listened to music for like 10 min while he used my phone to call his mom and I realized that I am not going to even be able to listen to my iPod after I leave because like every song reminds me of him. Ah it's so sad.

But I am still excited to see what God has in store for us there. They prayed for us at church today and it just reminded me that God is the focus and that I have so many people in so many states praying for me and Andy and that is just such an awesome feeling.

Sent from my iPod

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.