Friday, February 11, 2011

Who said this would be easy?

So I had no idea Andy being in Colorado would suck quite so much!
Yes as I have said so many times before, I am very excited to go, but this whole not seeing him for a month sucks! It has only been a week and I am already going crazy! We were skyping tonight and  all I wanted was to give him a hug! But I can't because he is so far away! And I am a little jealous he is getting to spend all this time with Jill and Josh, they're my favorite, just don't tell his other siblings.

However, on the brighter side, I think that Jill and Josh and really enjoying him being out there with them. He cleaned their kitchen today, who wouldn't enjoy that! hah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.