This is the magic that happens when a college student is introduced to the world.
Sunday, February 6, 2011
Church
So i really love church, especially worship at church. i feel like that is a very typical thing to say if your a Christian but I really mean it. I love everything about worship. But I think my favorite thing is those group of people in every church that can't sing in key, clap off tempo, and in general are just pretty awful at singing. Put me in the middle of that group and it would be my favorite worship ever! Not because I am a bad singer but because those people are just so awesome to worship with. Because the majority of them have to know they are awful, however, their focus is not to please everyone around them but God. I want to be like that when I worship God. I get all nervous and shy if I sing one word wrong, let alone the whole song. I want to be more like them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.