Friday, February 4, 2011

I still hate titles

So my background just went from awesome to lame because blogger has really lame pre-made backgrounds but   wanted to rearrange all my boxes and stuff so I had to use a default one until I can find a better one on the internet and make adjustments to it.
I hate that Andy is leaving on Monday, I feel like every person in my life is very tired of me saying that. I am so bummed out. This is most definitely the longest we have gone with out seeing eachother in 3 years! It is sorta making my head spin around. And I am going to continue to bug every one around me by moping for the next 6 weeks, because I am going to miss him soo much, especially Valentines day.
My bridal shower is tomorrow!!! Yay! I am so excited, I think it will be entertaining, to say the least, to have all sides of the family trapped in one room for 3-4 hours! But I am hoping it will go okay!
I am actually more worried about before the Bridal Shower because I have to tell my mom that Andy and I are moving to Colorado! I am soo not looking forward to this. In case you didn't know my mom is not exactly the most rational person. I think she is going to take it personally, like she'll think the reason we are moving because we don't want to be around her.
I am really tired. It was kinda a long day at work today, even though not much happened.

I feel like I started out this blog post with a purpose, but I have no idea what that is. Apparently it wasn't that important.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.